|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
The position Agency Partnerships Manager will be responsible for assisting the Group Brand Director with various projects and activities across the Group, creating a lasting and positive brand impression among current and future clients and employees (external and internal)
The role is primarily internal, but dynamic and fast-paced, allowing the ideal candidate to step into this position and make it their own. It requires a self-starter/motivator who can work with various teams across multiple countries, learn quickly and ensure work is tracking and tasks completed.
The Agency Partnerships Manager reports directly into the Group Brand Director.
- Own and manage the African and Global partner agency database and engage with offices to ensure it is continuously up-to-date
- Own and manage African market matrix of clients and services
- Compile relevant documentation regarding tools and knowledge share
- Track training for African partner agencies
- Manage contracts with African partner agencies and ensure updated
- Project manage the monthly newsletter (gather content, track production)
- Manage the group social channels and distribute relevant content to partner agencies.
- Ensure the credentials deck is continuously updated
- Facilitate information and knowledge for new business pitches
- Assist with organising and facilitate events including the annual conference, smaller agency events across Africa/Global and Agency sessions
- Record all awards taking place across Africa/Global and ensure agencies are entering, and track wins.
- Assist with managing group brand channels including press releases, public speaking, agency website, social channels, case studies, events
- Min two years’ experience in a corporate environment
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills
- Broad understanding of the advertising environment across disciplines
- Great attention to detail and meticulous in executed work
- Highly-effective multitasker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Mail, Web
- Related tertiary qualifications preferable.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] using the reference (in subject line), Agency Partnership Manager. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.