SpinnerCom Media – Editor vacancy in Johannesburg, Craighall Feb 2018
||R20000 per month Cost to company
|Own transport required:
SpinnerCom Media is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and dynamic editor to run the Hello Joburg Magazine. Candidates must have a love for writing, an interest in tourism, hospitality and entertainment industries and the ability to lead, motivate and manage an editorial team. Candidates must also have experience in both print and online publishing.
SpinnerCom Media, established in 1980, is a publisher of hospitality and entertainment guides for the major centres of South Africa. Currently, with an increasingly effective distribution, SpinnerCom Media offers valuable advertising space and exposure in a number of successful publications, such as Hello Johannesburg, Hello Cape Town, Hello Durban, leading venues and festive season. The company is also in the process of launching an innovative information portal called GoHello, which will be available online and on your Smartphone device.
- Diploma or degree in journalism and at least three years’ experience in magazine editing.
- Proficiency as a writer, proofreader and editor
- In-depth knowledge of our target market
- Own reliable vehicle with a valid drivers licence
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail. Great planning and organisational skills.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in the content of our various platforms and also have an interest and desire to show South Africa and the world everything there is to know about this amazing country!
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Posted on 08 Feb 14:27