Event Manager Vacancy in Johannesburg, Honeydew, Laser Park Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||R20000 – R30000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Honeydew, Laser Park|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Project manage a large corporate event. The job would include event logistics, signing up advertisers, dealing with delegate queries, managing the registration system, etc.
We are a leading event management company with a solid track record and reputation for excellence. We are looking for someone to help us manage conferences which range in size from 200 to over 2000 delegates. We are a small company with over 20 years’ experience and have the resources to manage every element of an event from conceptualisation and marketing to content and logistics. Prior event management experience is not necessary if you are able to demonstrate that you have strong admin and organisational skills and that you are able to manage projects with accuracy and efficiency. Good spelling and grammar is a must and the ability to communicate in English and Afrikaans will be an advantage.
- Strong admin and organisational skills
- Preferably bilingual English and Afrikaans
- Good at project management and task driven
- Accuracy, detail orientated, good spelling and grammar
- High level of proficiency in (specifically) Excel and MS Office suite
- Able to keep track of admin – numerous emails, requests, changes etc.