Human Resources Business Partner Jobs in Johannesburg, Park Town Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Pension / Provident Fund, Medical Aid|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Park Town|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Tiso Blackstar Group Pty Ltd|
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Builds a strong business relationship with line managers and employees
- Be a welcoming and professional point of contact in HR, providing a high level of service to internal and external customers including responding to general HR-related queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
- Administers HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employments and letters to employees as required; following up to ensure all paperwork is received back in a timely manner.
- Ensures employee data is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation, any other forms of information retention, for example, organisational charts, turnover and retention data / rates.
- Ensures proper maintenance of employee records / files on matters such as salaries, contracts, leave, benefits
- Oversees HR administration in the division
- Ensures payroll is completed accurately and to deadline
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Assists line managers in the recruitment process including managing and posting of job adverts both internally and externally, liaising with recruitment agencies setting up interviews, issuing relevant correspondence
- Supports managers in new employee induction and terminations of departing employees
- Engages in different people management projects in the business unit
Traning and development
- Acts as the company’s Skills Development Facilitator and is responsible for identifying training needs and developing interventions to meet organizational strategic objectives.
- Works in partnership with line managers to fully understand the key business drivers and needs, of current and future training challenges.
- Updates Group Learning and Development Policy
- Develops, Implements, Measures and Reports/Monitors on Training, including strategic skills priority training program, Internships, Learnerships, Bursary Programs, Management development programs, and critical skill development programs.
- Develops and implements training needs analysis with line managers & formulates WSP per business unit.
- Sources & manages accredited service providers.
- Develops company specific training material.
- Submission of accurate WSP and ATR to MICT SETA and FP&M SETA
- B-BBEE scorecard Skills Development element champion.
- Maintains an accurate administration system.
- Checks and verifies payment invoices of external providers.
- Ensures recovery of SETA mandatory grants, pivotal grants and amounts applied for authorised projects.
- Manages the Company’s Internship Programme
- Assesses training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers and/or supervisors.
- Offers specific training programmes to help staff maintain or improve job skills.
- Evaluates learning through assessments and compiles progress reports and recommendations in line with Seta
- Passionate about learning and talent development.
- Strong administrative skills with great attention to detail.
- Good record keeping.
- Data accuracy & integrity.
- Understanding of the training role and relevant legislation.
- Planning & time management skills.
- Developing people.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
Tiso Blackstar Group Pty Ltd applies the principles of Employment Equity Act and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organization. Kindly take note that if we do not respond to you in the next two months, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources is essential
- Five to eight years’ human resources experience essential
- Previous experience as a Skills Development Facilitator essential
- Previous experience as a Qualified assessor and moderator pref. (MICT and FP&M SETAs)
- Experience in Facilitation and Assessment would be an advantage.
- Three to Five years training management and related experience.
- Computer skills & must be proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Sound knowledge of skills related legislation (SDA, SDLA, LRA, etc).
- Have established networks within the MICT and FP&M SETAs
- Knowledge and understanding of BBBEE Scorecard
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation