St Martin’s School offers the best in Christian-based education. Our purpose is to develop socially mature, family oriented people equipped to interact successfully with their environment.
We have a Junior and Pre-Preparatory Internship.
Successful applicants will:
- Either have to already be studying Education part-time or be prepared to register for an appropriate teaching degree through Unisa
- Seek to become a teacher in the ECD / Foundation Phase
- Be able to work successfully in a team
- Be willing to contribute to the co-curricular programme of the school
- Be given excellent grounding in the fundamentals of teaching
- Be able to identify with the value system of the school and support its ethos; as being a Church School, staff are expected to attend chapel, assemblies and prayers. The Christian ethos is an integral part of daily school life.
- St Martin’s Preparatory School is the Junior Department of St Martin’s School founded in 1958. It is an Anglican Church School tracing its origins back to the foundation of St Agnes School in 1908, and St Peter’s Priory and College in 1911.
Applications should be submitted via email, together with a covering letter, CV, relevant testimonials and the names and addresses of two contactable references to The Headmaster, Mr M Chalmers, at the address email@example.com.
Enquiries: Mrs M Myburgh, Deputy Head at Tel: (011) 435-0380/1
Closing date: Friday 9 February 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by 16 February, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.