Master Maths – Junior Marketing Administrator Vacancy in Somerset West Jan 2018
Join a company that changes lives!
Master Maths head office is looking for someone to assist with diverse marking functions for national campaigns, head office centres and franchised centres. This includes admin of Facebook pages, company websites, daily processing of print and online ads or any task that will assist with getting the job done. This role requires a substantial amount of written and verbal communication.
Please note that this is a junior position.
- Confident communicator
- Fluent English and Afrikaans writing and speaking skills
- Excellent administrative capabilities
- Able to meet daily deadlines
- Independent problem solver
Experience with the following will be beneficial:
- Administrating company Facebook pages and campaigns
Responsibilities and duties:
Administrator of marketing functions as required by the marketing department, including, but not limited to:
- Administrating Facebook pages for franchise group .
- Creating and administrating Head Office centre Facebook campaigns.
- Administration of paid Facebook Campaigns.
- Advising centres on best Facebook marketing practices._Company websites and databases:_
- Administration of company website and centre pages.
- Updating centre information on internal databases.
Processing Online and print ads:
- Processing ad requests from centres while implementing quality control.
- Daily input on creative aspects of ads (the incumbent must be creative).
Data processing as required to achieve marketing goals.
Online and Offline marketing campaigns.
Any administrative function that will assist the realization of the Marketing and Operations department goals.
Master Maths is a progressive method of teaching mathematics. Our unique method of integrating personal contact from tutors with interactive computer lessons sets us apart from other maths tuition services. We have more than 150 centres in southern Africa with the head offcie based in Somerset West.