Laragh Courseware – Junior Motion Graphic Designers vacancy in Cape Town, CBD Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||R8500 – R10500 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Monthly output-linked bonuses|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
We have opportunities for junior graphic designers proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (in particular After Effects, Photoshop, and Animate) to join our team on a six-month, fixed-term contract, starting in February 2018, and ending 31 July 2018.
You would create and edit video components of e-learning content covering US legal compliance and business-related subject matter for our international client.
You need to have the ability to create illustrations for abstract concepts, as well as the skills to manipulate photo-based images, and create and edit animations in Adobe After Effects.
You would be based full-time at our offices in the Cape Town CBD. Laragh Courseware, with a staff complement of over 50 people, has been operating in Cape Town for 22 years.
- You must have at least a tertiary-level graphic design diploma.
- You must be highly proficient in After Effects, and have some experience with Photoshop and Animate (Flash).
- A high level of general computer literacy is essential.
We will want to see samples that demonstrate your knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Animate, and your ability to illustrate.
Personal attributes required:
- You should be highly efficient, and able to meet deadlines regularly and consistently.
- You need to be comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is the constant.
- You need to be able to work independently, with little supervision, and constructively with colleagues and managers.
- You must motivate your application with a covering letter, and name at least two contactable referees in your CV. (Applications without a letter of motivation will be rejected.)
- You need to be resident in greater Cape Town, and able to start almost immediately.
- Freelancers and work-from-home applicants cannot be considered. These are office-based positions only.