Kantar is one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By uniting the diverse talents of its 13 specialist companies, the group aims to become the pre-eminent provider of compelling and inspirational insights for the global business community.
Its 28,500 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at each point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
What can you expect from “Us”?
The KGP program is designed to offer top local graduates an exciting career in market research with 2 of Kantar’s South Africa based businesses. The Kantar Analytics Graduate Programme 2018 provides exciting opportunities that includes the option to rotate between our Brands.
You will receive a world class Research Experience and Exposure as a Trainee in TNS and Millward Brown. This 12 month program will provide you with one of the best working experiences and a taste of what Kantar companies are about via rotation and exposure to three sister companies.
You could gain expertise and understanding of branding, product development, communication and marketing strategies; you will extend yourself beyond market research to “see the client’s side”.
What do we expect from “You”?
- We expect you to be Passionate about the learning’s you will take from this great opportunity.
- We expect you to be Impactful to take up the challenges and contribute the best way you can.
- We expect you to be Supportive to your team and the way you approach your work.
- We expect you to be Creative and be bold to explore ideas and new ways of doing things.
- We expect you to be Trustworthy so you and your team can foster great working relationship and work ethics.
- Accomplishes standard tasks within team structure to ensure timely and accurate delivery of project objectives
- Provide interpretation of basic statistical output
- Applies appropriate learning to the task execution
- Implements standard tasks and is conversant with RI Brands
- Suggests improvements to standard processes
- Supports strategies for building team effectiveness
- Supports an environment of work excellence by ensuring own performance is consistently optimal
- Constructively brings attention to issues of poor performance within team and suggests possible solutions
- Requests technical support / back up / by team members
- Seeks to build inter-departmental relationships productively
- Interacts effectively with varying levels with different backgrounds and perspectives
- Qualification in Analytics, Mathematics, Stats or Data Science
- Exposure to ‘R’/Python would be advantageous
- Quantitative Research Process Knowledge
- Shows flexibility & adaptability
- Maintains consistency under pressure
- Works cooperatively with others
CLICK HERE TO APPLY