Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories operating throughout Africa, providing vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services in South Africa, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
We support the attainment of equal opportunity progress, and believe that people are the spirit to us accomplishing our strategic goals.
We are looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed term Learnership Contract, commencing as from February 2018.
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
A phlebotomist is an individual who draws blood samples and assist in the collection and transportation of specimens other than venous blood (e.g. arterial blood, urine, tissues, sputum)
TO APPLY YOU MUST:
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics, and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter an agreement for 24 months.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and reside in the areas listed below are invited to apply for this opportunity by sending a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), Certified Copy of ID, Certified Copy of Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme to e-mail email@example.com.
The Learnership programme is available in the following area: JHB West, Krugersdorp.