Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies.
Our operations are divided into four businesses: Upstream, Integrated Gas and New Energies, Downstream, and Projects & Technology.
In Upstream we focus on exploration for new liquids and natural gas reserves and on developing major new projects where our technology and know-how add value for resource holders.
In Integrated Gas and New Energies, we focus on liquefying natural gas (LNG) and converting gas to liquids (GTL) so that it can be safely stored and shipped to markets around the world. The New Energies business has been established to explore and invest in new low-carbon opportunities.
In Downstream, we focus on turning crude oil into a range of refined products, which are moved and marketed around the world for domestic, industrial and transport use. In addition, we produce and sell petrochemicals for industrial use worldwide. Shell’s oil sands mining activities in North America are also part of the Downstream organisation.
Our Projects & Technology business is responsible for delivering new development projects and the research and development that leads to innovative and low-cost investments for the future.
– Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
– Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
– Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
– Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.