|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Industria West|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
The advertising department has a vacancy for the above-mentioned position. Reporting to the direct sales manager, the incumbent needs to be ambitious, vibrant and driven.
Requirements for the position:
- Must be able to drive and lead the legal advertising team to achieve monthly targets.
- Develop solid relationships with all key account clients.
- Maintain and grow existing business.
- Must be able to identify and develop new business.
- Constantly analyse and identify opportunities within competitors’ media.
- Gain and obtain a full understanding of the legal advertising processes as well as client’s business.
- Must be able to compile and present to management a full revenue budget.
- Must be able to identify trends, threats and opportunities through analysis.
- Must ensure internal booking process is streamlined and error free.
- Management experience will be an advantage.
- Minimum three years of advertising sales experience.
- Matric/grade 12 qualification.
- Market knowledge and insight.
- Strong customer service-ability.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Cold canvassing
- Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
Preference will be given to individuals who will add to the diversity of the organisation.
Suitable Applications with a full CV to be sent to: email@example.com
Reference in subject line – Legal advertising sales supervisor
Closing date for applications: 9 March 2018.
The Citizen reserves the right to not fill this position.
Should you not receive any communication from The Citizen, please regard your application as unsuccessful.