Closing date: 14 September 2018
Operating entity: SA Ops: Secunda Chemicals Operations | Nitro Fertilizers Electrical
Geographical area: Secunda, South Africa
Reports to: Foreman Maintenance
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Supporting electrical artisans with day-to-day execution of their duties and maintaining of plant lights. This position reports to a Maintenance Foreman.
- Prepare equipment for inspection
- Report deviations and defects to Foreman. Assist Artisans in daily activities.
- Lighting and plant plug maintenance.
- Earth leakage tests and portable electrical equipment inspection.
- Good Housekeeping and
- High Safety standards
RFA Fitness required
Std 10 / Grade 12 with Maths & Science (Must) / N3 Engineering studies
NQF2 Occupational (Must)
1 to 2 years’ experience in an electrical maintenance environment
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- One Sasol Mindset
- Customer Focus
- Develops self
Functional / Technical
- Voltage testing with multimeter and hand tool use.
- Preventative maintenance execution
- General Mechanical and electrical Maintenance
- Good relations with co-workers
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
Apply On Company Site