Closing date: 28 January 2019
Operating entity: Secunda Synfuels Operations
Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa:
Department: Oxygen OCM
Job Designation: Maintenance Operator
Role category: Operations
Secunda Synfuels Operations (SSO) operates the world’s largest coal-to-liquids (CTL) facility and produces synthesis gas (syngas) through coal gasification and natural gas reforming, using Sasol’s unique and proprietary Fischer-Tropsch technology to manufacture synthetic fuel components, pipeline gas and chemical feedstock.
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Maintenance Operators are critical to ensure that essential maintenance activities are executed timeously to support plant operations.
Maintenance of Mechanical equipment.
- Prepare equipment for inspection
- Report deviations and defects to Foreman.
- Assist Artisans in daily activities.
- Good Housekeeping and high Safety standards
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, this position requires physical fitness assessment as part of the selection criteria.
- Valid driver’s licence C1
- Grade 12/N3 with Maths & Science & English (Must)
- NQF 2 Mechanical occupational qualification (Must)
Apply On Company Site