True to our pure performance ethos, we only use the highest quality ingredients – all with cementitious properties. Our focus on customer experience is at the heart of it all.
Our products are manufactured in the newest integrated cement plant in southern Africa with a current capacity of 1 million tons per year. Our modern factory is located on a high quality limestone deposit used to make clinker, which together ensures cost-effective Pure Performance products.
A vacancy exits at Mamba Cement in Koedoeskop for Engineering Learnerships Fitting x 2
- Grade 12 with at least 40% in Mathematics, English and Physical Science
- Or Completed N2 at a registered FET College
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to attend classes at the training centre selected by the company
- Basic knowledge of the mine health and safety act
- Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The appointed learner will sign an agreement where the learner will commit to attend lessons at the training centre and on the job training in Kodoeskop
Mamba Cement is an equal employment opportunity employer and values the diversity of its workforce and the knowledge of its people.
Candidate who meet the minimum requirement for this position must submit their CV to email@example.com.
Preference will be given to applicants from the designated groups. The closing date for this position is the 19 January 2018.should you not hear from us within 2 weeks from closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to Koedoeskop,Thabazimbi, Northam and surrounding area residents.