|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
Personal assistant to managing director and creative director.
We are looking for a mature, experienced PA to assist the managing director and creative director in their daily routines.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Acting as first point of contact for correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and calendars; organising meetings and appointments
- Reminding executives of important duties and tasks
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Writing minutes and action points; preparing papers for meetings; taking dictation (recording meetings)
- Assisting executives with various tasks and duties which they may require
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have a high English proficiency
- Excellent understanding of MS Office suite (especially Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of email and calendar management
- Knowledge of office management system and procedures
- Knowledge of the latest office tech and apps
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- The ability to be proactive
- Diplomacy, confidentiality, and discretion
- Minimum five years of experience
- Experience as an executive PA for a C-Level executive
- National senior certificate or equivalent
- PA diploma or equivalent would be considered an advantage
- Experience in a multi-department company
- Superb time management and organisational skills
- Strong personality – must be able to survive and thrive in a high-stress environment
- Own trustworthy, reliable cellphone and car (very important)
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Experience in a marketing or design environment is a bonus.
Starting date: 1 March 2018