Due to our rapid growth in student numbers, School of Rock Claremont currently has a vacancy for a part-time Piano/keys Instructor.
• Top class professional musician
• Positive, passionate and energetic
• able to work between the hours of 1 pm and 7 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 3 pm on Saturdays
• Able to work in and with a young, busy, dynamic, winning team.
• experience in the music industry
• between the age of 21 and 45
• Unquestionable values and morals
• very high levels of professionalism
• a ‘people’s’ person
• Creative and an individual
• Driven and self-motivated to achieve excellence
• an inspiring role model and mentor
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, great potential for personal growth and a chance to join the leading Performance Music School system with well over 200 schools Internationally.
If you meet the following criteria please send your CV to: [email protected]