BetXchange is not only a family operated business but also a company that believes in treating its clients and employees like family. As an employer BetXchange prides itself in hiring, training and developing employees who have a passion for sport and a hunger for growth within the industry.
BetXchange provides their employees with a fast paced, challenging and ever-evolving environment that offers each individual an opportunity to develop their skills, harness their potential which enables them to contribute to the success of the business overall. These contributions are highly valued and rewarded by the company as BetXchange knows how to appreciate the foundation this company is built on.
We are looking for a vibrant, professional and hardworking young lady to support the ever-growing and dynamic customer service and marketing departments of our company in each of their primary and administrative duties.
This individual will assist with the smooth operation of the Marketing and the Customer Care departments and the attainment of each of their goals contributing to the long-term growth of the company.
- Support and assist with the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns, promotions and events.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and or correspondence.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and customers.
- Managing optimum stock levels of all marketing collateral.
- Monitor and ensure the consistent representation of the brand at various branches.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems within the marketing and/or customer care departments.
- Assist with the research and identification of various marketing opportunities.
- The undertaking of miscellaneous tasks/administrative duties to support the relevant departments as and when required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Psychology.
- Computer Literate (Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook ,Microsoft Word)
- No experience required.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Well-spoken with a good command of the English language.
- Excellent Telephone etiquette.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- The ability to manage stress effectively.
- Friendly and patient.
- Problem solver.
- Critical Thinker.
- Proactive and not scared to take Initiative.
- Sports knowledge an advantage.
- Employee Lunch Provided.
- Semi-annual Bonuses.
- Smart Casual Dress Code.
- Ability to work weekends and shifts (Flexible working hours)
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.