At Nedbank we believe that greatness starts from within and that when we partner with individuals like yourself we can achieve our deep green aspirations of a great place to work, bank and invest.
At Nedbank we invest in our people to develop them holistically through continues learning and preparing them to execute excellently.
Nedbank Group is one of SA’s four largest banking groups by assets and deposits, with Nedbank Limited being our principal banking subsidiary.
We are a JSE Top 40 company with our ordinary shares listed on the JSE since 1969 and on the Namibian Stock Exchange since 2007. Our market capitalisation was R124bn at 31 December 2014. Old Mutual
plc is our majority shareholder, with a 54,0% ownership of the group.
We currently have a position for a Marketing Graduate.
To support the implementation of the marketing plan and to support internal stakeholders to achieve specific measurable business and marketing objectives.
- Support the Marketing Plan by aligning activities within the business. Identify and engage with all stakeholders to ensure implementation of marketing activities. Build and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Provide input on activities for relevant marketing initiatives and reports by collecting information on status and results. Co-ordinate tasks, resources and internal and external stakeholders to support the implementation of activities. Meet financial objectives by co-ordinating the budget.
- Writing and verbal communication of briefs that provide insight and direction to guide solutions to the specific marketing and communications objectives, including application of branding principles and CI guidelines.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies. .Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders. Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers. Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames. Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge and sharing knowledge with team.
- B.Degree (Marketing and Communications) – non:negotiable
Minimum Experience Level
Part time work within the Marketing environment. In addition must be able to:
- Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Actively participate as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Take prompt action to accomplish objectives, taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Managing work.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 18 January 2018
Location: 135 Rivonia Campus, Sandton
Equity Statement: Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Nedbank’s policies.