Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Do you have a passion to join the world’s most international brewer? Then the International Graduate Programme of HEINEKEN might be the opportunity for you!
A journey awaits
We will provide you with a truly global experience, designed for our fully internationally mobile leaders of tomorrow that will be a valuable team member from their very first day.
Choose your path
At HEINEKEN, we believe that most of the learning happens by hands-on experience across our business. By working in different markets and cultures, you will stretch yourself in the world of HEINEKEN. Our senior leaders commit themselves to support you through the journey, and each Graduate will benefit from a mentoring relationship to guide you through your experience.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for learning agile graduates that show us where we should go next. You are an ideal candidate if you are self-sufficient, aspirational, open to feedback and bold enough to take ownership wherever you are.
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2018 – preferably a Masters degree
- Have affinity with Marketing & Sales
- Have a drivers licence
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2018 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad
- People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- An initial salary amount of € 3.441 gross per month, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
The application deadline is February 9, 2018
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application is not open for HEINEKEN employees, with exception of interns.