Mazars has a long history of professional excellence in South Africa. Our commitment to the care of our clients and their businesses is strongly reflected in the loyalty they show us – some client relationships we have maintained for over 50 years.
We provide the same diligent and personal service to everyone we are engaged by as a part of the Mazars group. A versatile blend of personal attention coupled with huge resources and experience positions us uniquely in South Africa.
We are a firm with the power and presence to rival the world’s largest accounting firms but with the agility to respond to our clients’ needs quickly and decisively.
We can offer you a six-month internship as an consultant in our company (if you are selected as the ideal candidate). You will be based in our Johannesburg office.
You will also be responsible for organisational development initiatives within our consulting practice.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Setting-up of Mazars Berenschot Africa’s website (Updating company profile, news, communications, case studies etc.
– Conducting desktop research on live assignments.
– Working alongside management consultants in executing on projects on an ad-hoc basis.
– Responsible for all administrative functions of the team (Recording of minutes, arranging meetings etc.).
– Assisting in organisation internal MBA events and developing the internal and external brand of MBA.
Must be willing to work for a 6 month period.
Prior Experience in management consulting would be beneficial but not necessary (Training will be provided).