Babylonstoren – Media/Communication Internship Vacancy in Franschhoek, Winelands Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We’re on the hunt for the right person to join us as a media and communications intern!
Here’s what you need to know:
The position is a paid internship. You must want a career in lifestyle and tourism media and the right person for the job will be hard-working and dedicated, and someone who is looking to gain insight into and experience of the tourism media industry. You will be assisting with the day-to-day working of the office, some internal design work, content creation, assistance with media visits and media administration, location management of shoots and running errands. (which means that you have to have your own transport).
We have flexible working hours with 45 hour weeks. Shoot and print deadlines mean after hours work
Email a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Internship application’ in the subject line.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Available to start immediately.
- Professional in the way you communicate and interact with clients, media and co-workers whatever the situation and whatever the deadline pressure.
- Has strong digital skills with experience in design programs such as InDesign and Photoshop.
- Able to work to deadlines and multitask efficiently.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and is fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Is extremely organised, and has a laptop.