Artisan Job-training Or Learnerships In 2018 in Mpumalanga Areas
The Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport has 60 opportunities for a Learnership Programme as follows:
- x15 Bohlabela in Plumbing (NQF level 4);
- x15 Gert Sibande in Fitter (NQF level 4);
- x15 Nkangala in Electrical Engineering (NQF level 3) and
- x15 Ehlanzeni in Boilermarker (NQF level 4) for the 2018/19 FinancialYear. Interested unemployed persons are invited to apply for the above mentioned opportunities.
- The applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old, unemployed and must not have entered into a Learnership before.
- In possession of grade 12 (National Senior Certificate).
- Must be fit to operate heavy construction equipment.
- All signed and dated applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtained at any government department or at XXX/documents
- Applications must be accompanied by a brief CV, certified copies of qualification(s) and ID.
Participants will undergo both interview and placement test. Successful candidates will be informed accordingly.
Participants will undergo both theory and practical training for a period of twelve months upon signing of a 12 month contract which is not renewable.
The Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women and persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
How to apply for this learnership:
Send your CV’s via Post office to the address below:
Or hand delivery to the physical address below:
||Private Bag X11302, Mbombela, 1200
||7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Government Complex, Building 7, Riverside Park, Mbombela, 1200
||013 766 6696/6979
Download z83 application form
Closing date:06 April 2018.