Applications to be part of MultiChoice Talent Factory ZA (MTFza) Academy class of 2020 are now open and will close on 29 January 2020 MTFza is a 12-month long industry readiness programme that affords the opportunity to learn from some of the leading TV producers in the country while acquiring valuable experience in the directing, producing, cinematography, commissioning, art direction and many other skills.”
- Internships only available to South African citizens
- Must have completed (in 2018/ or completing (in 2019), a 3year Diploma / Degree in Film and TV or related qualification
- Must have achieved a minimum of C + Aggregate
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of matric certificate – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Confirmation of banking details – verified by bank with bank stamp and/or letter
- Proof of residential address
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal and verification checks.
- MultiChoice decision in the selection of the interns for the 2020 MTFza Academy is final.
- MultiChoice shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- MultiChoice is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café)
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all information which they include in their submission is valid and true.
- MultiChoice has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy at its discretion.
- Entry is limited to citizens of South Africa who meet the stated entry criteria.
- 2019 MTF Academy interns are prohibited from being selected again.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- MultiChoice reserves the right to terminate any internship at any time.
How to apply?
Download Application form
Download the application form (above), fill it in, provide all the supporting documents listed below and email directly to: [email protected] . Quote the subject line: MTFza Academy 2020 application
Closing date: 29 January 2020 12pm.