Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Picker, to be based at the Central Warehouse on Bentley Park near Carletonville, Gauteng. The successful candidate will report to the Supervisor Stores.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, essentially Excel [Basic]
- Verbal and written Communication Skills in English
- Exceptional Housekeeping Skills
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- 2 Years’ physical experience in materials management relating to inbound/outbound materials, physical inventory, binning and stacking practices in a Warehouse environment
- Export Packing
- Cycle counting
- Forklift licence (Advantageous)
- Must not have a criminal record
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Providing quality customer service to all stakeholders
- Ensue all actions and communication with stakeholders are as per M&RC’ values
- Receiving of goods, quality and quantity checks
- Pack away, stacking and packing, picking and export packing
- Proactively engaging with internal customers to resolve inventory queries
- Ensuring effective inventory control and maintain high security standards.
- Actively involved in cycle counts
- Loading/offloading of vehicles
- Good housekeeping and maintain high security standards
- Adhering to the SHEQ procedures and policies
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.