Necsa Learning Academy would like to extend an invitation of HWSETA apprenticeship programme for Diesel Mechanic training.
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME (HWSETA) 2018/21
Necsa Learning Academy Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory or Matric with a pass in Maths & Science
In addition to above minimum criteria candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- Technical knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Assist in building a high performance culture.
- Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of screening protocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance, qualification verifications, and technical assessments.
- CV’s must be accompanied with an original certified proof of copy of an identify document.
- No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommodated.
- The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
- Successful candidates will receive formal training at Orbit TVET college in Rustenburg and on-the-job training at Necsa
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- Only South Africa citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
- No late application will be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
To apply for the apprenticeship, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
For any enquiry regarding the advert you can contact Shielah Molapisi 012 305 3304.
All applications must be submitted by 01 February 2019
If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 1, 2019