Services Operator Artisan Babelegi Factory
Reporting to the Technical Assistant, the successful incumbent will operate and maintain Boilers, Air compressors, Ammonia plant and water plant to provide plants needs for optimum operation of the manufacturing operations of the factory.
Record the industrial services operating parameters.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations currently in place.
- Liaise with stakeholders (Production team leader, Operators etc.) to determine the factory operation requirements from services.
Adhere to general cleaning of the Specified areas.
- Keep accurate records of Boiler, Air Compressors, and Ammonia Plant safety alarms.
- Attend to Planned Maintenance, Breakdown Analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Conduct regular plant inspection & report/repair defects.
Attend to machinery breakdown and or call-outs.
Trade tested with N6 Electrical/Mechanical/Millwright.
- 2 years minimum experience in boiler operation, utilities/ Services operations (Refrigeration, steam generation and Compressed air generation)
- Previous Boiler operator experience will be an advantage.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Pretoria
: Jul 4, 2019, 3:49:44 PM
Apply Online for the Nestle Graduate / Internship Programme 2019