The National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC) is a regulatory body of the home building industry.
It wasestablished in 1998 in accordance with the provisions of the Housing Consumers Protection Measures Act,1998 (Act No. 95 of 1998). Our mandate is to protect the interests of housing consumers and to ensure that builders comply with the prescribed building industry standards as contained in the Home Building Manual.
Our goal is to assist and protect housing consumers from any unscrupulous home builders who deliver substandard houses,bad workmanship and poor quality material. No matter the size or value of your home building project the NHBRC is here to assist and protect you.
The National Home Builders Registration Council invites Unemployed Graduates between 18-35 years of age to apply for 12 Months Internship Programme. Young people who have never participated in any Public Service internship programme in any government department are invited to apply.
Interns will receive a monthly stipend for the 12 months in the programme. The National Home Builders Registration Council is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities and those individuals from the historically disadvantaged groups.
NHBRC is a regulatory body of the home building industry. Our goal is to assist and protect housing consumers who have been exposed to contractors who deliver housing units of substandard design, workmanship and poor quality material.
- Human Capital – N. Diploma / Degree Human Resources / Psychology / Ind. Psychology / Organisational Development (Sunninghill)
- Legal & Compliance Services – LLB Degree (Sunninghill)
- Education, Training & Development – N. Diploma / Degree Human Resources; Training & Development / Industrial Psychology / Org Development (National /Eric Molobi)
- Geographic Information System – N. Diploma / Degree Information System / Geographic Information System / Computer Systems (Sunninghill)
- Marketing, Communication & Stakeholder Management – N. Diploma / Degree Marketing; Communications / Journalism /Cert. Graphic Design (National)
- Internal Audit – N. Diploma/ Degree Auditing / Finance / Business Admin (Sunninghill)
- Risk Management – N. Diploma / Degree Health and Safety / Risk Management (Sunninghill)
- Information Technology – Diploma /Degree / Cert. MCSE / Networking / A+ (Sunninghill)
- Finance & Supply Chain Management – N. Diploma / Degree Supply Chain Management Accounting / Finance (Sunninghill)
- Engineering & Inspection Services – N. Diploma/ Degree Civil or Structural Engineering (National)
- Engineering & Inspection Services – N. Diploma / Degree in the Built Environment (National)
Closing date is 16 February 2018.
For application, CV and supporting documents should be sent to the following address using the subject: “NHBRC Internship Programme” Indicating the programme and the location- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via – NHBRC