Novus Holdings KZN Printing Learnerships (Only Matric required)
We are currently seeking to appoint 3 Printing Apprentices to participate in our Flexographic Apprenticeship Programme. The incumbents will through work experience, studying, coaching, training and development (both practical and academically) complete a course of study and obtain work related qualifications ensuring they can carry out the role competently and effectively within a pre-determined time frame.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• To undertake a range of tasks suited to the current level of training and development
• To attend Trainings and complete course work on time to a high standard
• To produce, maintain and be responsible for content, accuracy and sign off apprenticeships training records and schedules.
• To be able to demonstrate ability to work independently and conscientiously (attention to detail)
• To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
• To comply with all ITB’s policies and procedures including but not limited to Health & Safety, General Workplace policies, Quality & Food packaging safety, standard operating procedure etc.
• To attend and participate fully in all regular training and development reviews with line management, mentor, HR representatives and service provider’s nominated representatives.
• To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required Educational Requirements
• Have completed Matric (Grade 12) with the minimum 60% pass in both mathematics’ and physical science. Experience Requirements Skills & Competencies
• Be computer literate
• Be physically fit and strong due to the job requirement and specification
• Mechanically minded
• Be able to demonstrate ability to study at an advanced level
How To Apply?
The post Novus Holdings KZN Printing Learnerships (Only Matric required) appeared first on Latestjobs.co.za.