The Overberg District Municipality, has the following vacancies in the Directorate Community Services, Department Emergency Services, to fill ed as soon as possible. LEARNER FIREFIGHTER (2x GRABOUW)
- Grade 12
- Valid code B drivers license
- Must comply with medical fitness and physical fitness
- Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
- The incumbent is responsible for the operational functions with regard to firefighting and rescue
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and vehicles
Remuneration : (T6 = R113 340- R147 144 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
How To Apply
Application forms are available at all ODM offices. Completed application forms and/or CV with certified copies of required documents, are to be returned to the Human Resources Section, Private Bag x22, Bredasdorp 7280. Applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed. For any inquiries in this regard, you can phone Miss. S. Mkapheni on 028 4251157 Overberg District Municipality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates from designated groups are encouraged to apply. If no notification is received within 90 days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. The right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise is reserved.
Closing Date: 26 February 2018
Location: Grabouw / Bredasdorp