Three Pharmacist Assistant positions are now open for all interested individual who feel they have the right qualifications. The Pharmacist Assistant basic grade 1-3 vacancy at Bhisho Hospital will have you do the same duties for all position with slightly different requirements and qualifications. Read below to find out the eligibility criteria.
The successful incumbent will be stationed at Bhisho Hospital which is situated in Buffalo City Metro. The salary offered for the positions ranging from R 115 818 up to R 214 554 per annum (OSD), the details are as follows:
- Grade 1 : R 115 818 up to R 122 928/year
- Grade 2 : R 156 957 up to R 179 451/year
- Grade 3 : R 184 875 up to R 214 554/year
The Pharmacist Assistant basic grade 1-3 vacancy at Bhisho Hospital requires the same minimum requirement for all grades are Grade 12 certificate or any of its equivalent qualification. This requirement should be accompanied by a registration with the SAPC as a Pharmacist Assistant (basic) and a national certificate as a Pharmacist Assistant Qualification. It is compulsory that candidates must have undergone in-service training for at least a year as a Learner Post Basic plus competency assessments by an accredited provider. It is required that applicants also have proof of payment for their current annual fees. Below are a more detailed requirements for all grades.
- Grade 1 : you will not need any experience after registration with the SAPC as a Pharmacist Assistant (basic)
- Grade 2 : at least 5 years of prior relevant experience as Pharmacist Assistant after registration as a Pharmacist Assistant (basic) with the SAPC
- Grade 3 : at least 13 years of prior relevant experience as Pharmacist Assistant after registration as a Pharmacist Assistant (basic) with the SAPC
All grades will be involved in the same key performance areas of the following:
- Record and receive all stock from suppliers
- Cycling stock counts in the dispensary and medicine room
- Filing stock cards
- Dispensing and validation prescriptions
- Provide information to the public and clinic
- Reconcile parcels for distribution purposes
- Distribution and storage of pharmaceuticals
- Pre-packing all bulk items into patient’s ready pack
- Cold chain management in the hospital
- Work under direct monitoring of Pharmacist
- Take part in bi-annual stock take
How to Apply
The closing date of this vacancy is on July 13th 2018. Make sure your application include all of the following supporting documents so as to be considered for the position.
- Z83 application form indicating the reference number of this advert which is ECHEALTH/BISH/01/06/2018.
- Certified copies of qualifications and identity documents. The certification must not be older than 3 months
- Proof of citizenship if you are not RSA citizen
- Proof of registration
- CV indicating three referees, their names and contact numbers, as well as relationship with reference. Note that, there will be reference checks on all nominated candidates.
Candidates are not supposed to send any original certificates, testimonials or diplomas. Correspondence for the Pharmacist Assistant basic grade 1-3 vacancy at Bhisho Hospital will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Forward your application to one of the following addresses:
- HR Office, Bhisho Hospital Private Bag (via post)
- HR Office Bhisho Hospital Komga Road Bhisho 5605 Enquiries: Tel No: 040 635 2958 (hand deliver)
If you don’t receive any notifications within three months after the due date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact: Ms Mnyipika Tel No: 040 635 2958