At TFG you can expect all the real business exposure, experience, and training you will need to get your career off to a flying start and realise your true potential.
We also know that sometimes you may just need some time to figure it all out and discover the world of retail before you choose any one of our many exciting career paths. To top it all off, TFG offers competitive graduate salaries which makes shopping sprees a reality, not a pipe dream!
Exciting opportunities are available for students to gain experience in their field of study through 12-18 month internships at our Head Office in Cape Town! In return, successful candidates will be paid an allowance to cover basic travel costs.
TFG is looking for dynamic individuals to join their planning teams to assist in implementing the relevant brands merchandise strategy. An Intern Planner assist in analysing customer activity, forecasts sales, controls purchases and formulates budgets.
To apply for this position you need:
- A degree/ diploma in Business Science or B.Com
- Majors in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Marketing and or Maths would be advantageous
- Currently reside in Cape Town
- To have displayed a strong entrepreneurial style, i.e. display strong trader mentality
- A keen/strong interest in retail
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- An analytical, detailed and strategic approach to problem solving
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To enjoy working with numbers
Apply now and commence in March 2018 as a TFG employee!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.