Polyglot Group is a leading global boutique consultancy dedicated to helping businesses expand & optimise their operations both locally & across borders.
We currently have a vacant internship position in our Cape Town office for a Recruitment/HR Assistant. – NEXT STARTING DATE: July 2018.
Please note that this offer is a 6 month full time mentoring internship aimed at students only. The successful candidate must provide an agreement from their college/university.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Join our team for an internship in Recruitment & Human Resources in South Africa!
- Unique experience in South Africa
- Multicultural dynamic team
- Fast-growing company
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a Recruitment Assistant, your will assist a senior consultant in the day-to-day running of the business activities:
- Assist in the international recruitment process from A to Z:
- Acknowledging receipt of applications and screening of candidate profiles
- Sourcing for specific profiles
- Attending and conducting job interviews
- Writing and posting job ads as well as reports on candidates
- Be involved in Business Development
- Identify new potential opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics or Business
- Good written and oral English skills (French or any other language would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of Social Networks (particularly LinkedIn)
- Customer service: diplomatic, friendly and professional
- Excellent communication skills
In order for the internship to be the most rewarding, candidates must be available for a minimum of 6 months. Your Language skills, even if different from the ones stated above are considered as an asset as we work in many languages every day.
Do you feel that you are the right candidate for one of our open positions? Send us your application!
Your application should comprise the following documents ALL IN ONE FILE:
– Your resume and cover letter in English.
– Our Application Form duly filled in (click here to download our Application Form)
Please note that only complete applications will be considered.