The Ports Regulator was established in 2005. The Regulator is a key component of the ports regulatory architecture envisaged in the National Commercial Ports Policy.
- Provide general support to the legal department, conduct research as required, and participate as an active member of the legal department to facilitate the achievement of its objectives.
The position will be based in Durban, and may entail travel. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant commensurate with their qualifications and experience within the regulatory environment and the Regulator’s policies.
Note: Candidates may be subject to a round of internal testing together with criminal checks and a security clearance.
Applications must consist of the following:
- A comprehensive letter of application which includes:
- Notice periods required in current position
- Date of availability to commence employment
- Employment Equity status
- Residence status (RSA citizen, etc)
A complete CV attached thereto, which includes:
- Thorough academic and work history
- Languages spoken and proficiency
- Responsibilities in each position held
- A copy of the Identity Document
- Certified copies of Senior certificate and other qualifications.
Forward your application, clearly stating the position for which you are applying, in the e-mail subject title, to: email@example.com by no later than close of business on 26 January 2018.
The Ports Regulator is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Via – The SA Ports Regulator