is The Human Data Science Company
, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
BI developers uses Qlik Sense/QlikView and Microsoft SQL languages to develop dashboards and market insight reports that help our clients better manage their business and make informed decisions.
BI Developers utilize their technical and soft skills knowledge and experience to perform a number of visualization tasks, including:
· Creating BI/Visualization specifications
· Importing data from various sources into the BI platform
· Creating analysis data sets based on best practice and performance
· Creating dashboard and visual insights based on client requirement and specifications
· Publish reports to reporting platforms
C# developers using Microsoft Visual Studio with MVC frameworks to create desktop, web solutions that enhances off-the-shelf solutions, and create/improve our efficiencies.
C# programmers utilize their technical and soft skills knowledge and experience to perform a number of programming-related tasks, including:
· Creating programming specifications
· Importing data from various sources
· Updating existing applications with new functionality
· Create new applications using company and platform frameworks
BI Developers or C# programmers require strong educational or practical evidence of programming, with at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology. Key required skills include excellent accuracy, attention to detail, problem-solving, organizational as well as interpersonal communication.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success.
We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Did You Know?
- We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
- Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Primary Location: Pretoria
CLICK HERE TO APPLY