1. Carry out plant repairs, pipe fittings, fabrications as described on job cards or works orders.
2. Running a preventative maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run
3. Makes recommendations for continuous improvements
4. Ensure that the company safety rules and regulations are adhered.
5. Participate in planning and organizing of maintenance schedules in line with business directive and is happening in a cost effective way
6. Ensure that the stop the drip project and other plant projects are sustained and improved.
7. Ensure that the emergency repairs as part of the day to day operation are attended and resolved.
8. Supervise and issue permit to work to contractors.
9. Conduct inspections and develop weekly maintenance planning and assist in upgrading of plant systems.
10. Ensure maintenance critical spares are always available.
11. Update maintenance record file and ensure it is up to date
12. Compile and track maintenance plan vs actual ensure 90% target.
13. Ensure and maintains good housekeeping in your areas of responsibility target > 85%
14. Obey any legal and lawful instruction.
15. Abides by Company SHE and Quality Procedures, maintaining good standards of housekeeping in Operations departments.