||Gardener x 14
||Bulk Water Services – Operations
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Location – Town / City
||Three Rivers East, Vereeniging
|Location – Site
|Job Advert Summary
||The successful candidate will maintain and develop EMS landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a labour intensive work environment as instructed.
||• Grade 12 and six months’ relevant horticultural experience.
• Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as a brush cutter and lawnmowers etc.
• Basic safety knowledge and safety requirements
||• General Site maintenance of landscapes and facilities.
• Cleaning, sweeping, weeding, watering and planting of plants.
• Applications of fertilizers, compost and mulches.
• Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc.
• Use of horticultural machinery such as lawnmowers and brush cutters.
• Support with decorations and construction when required.
||• Mowers and Brush cutters machinery
• Basic plant knowledge
• Use of hand tools
||• Communication skills(Verbal & Written)
• Horticultural skills
||• Customer orientated
• Safety conscious
• Team player