|Function or Department
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
|Location – Country
||The main purpose of this role is to ensure that the forkllift driver operates machine to fulfil efficiency and ensure that safe practices are followed.
The forklift driver is responsible for start up and shut down of equipment.
Successful incumbent will need to ensure that hygiene and quality standards are maintained at all times.
A daily checklist shoud to be completed for the operation of the machine.
||– Grade 12 (Standard 10) or N2.
– Current & Valid Forklift License.
– Experienced forklift driver with minimum 3 years of experience.
– Mechanical aptitude.
– Ability to achieve required production results.
– Must be able to communicate (speak, read & write) in English.
– Physically fit to work in adverse conditions.
– Be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
– Be prepared and able to work in a team environment.
|Duties & Responsibilities
||– Operating machine to fulfil efficiency and ensure safe practices are followed.
– Start up and shut down of equipment.
– Complete a checklist for the operation of the machine.
– Maintain the machine in good order and report any defects to your Process leader.
– Ensure you use your safety PPE at all times.
– Assist with breakdowns of equipment.
– Assist with operational tasks when required.
– Apply occupational health and safety.
– Maintain hygiene and quality standards.