AMEC seeks to appoint two Research Interns, to be based in Johannesburg.
The interns will be provided with the opportunity to gain work experience in a research environment, and will be given stipends to cover their expenses. Internship programme will range from three to six months.
- Students who are either in the final year of their undergraduate studies or have just graduated in International Relations, Political science or related field of study
- Preference will be given to candidates with a post-graduate degree
- Research and writing skills
- Motivated, analytically rigorous, thorough and reliable
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage at all levels
- Report writing skills and an analytical approach
- Fluency in English
To apply, submit a detailed CV, motivation letter to Nazlie@amec.org.za
Your motivation letter should explain why you want to work for AMEC, and what qualities and experience you would bring to the role.
For more about Afro-Middle East Centre, refer to www.amec.org.za