The packaging technical trainee programme is a structured 18 month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for graduates as well as familiarise them with the company culture and principles. The rigor of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
- Minimum B-Tech Qualification -Mechanical/Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years Packaging Experience Advantageous
Output and Accountabilities
- The Technical Traineeship is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Trainee is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and operation of Packaging equipment across the Packaging Hall.
- Participation in projects in Packaging aligned to the program requirements and brewery priorities.
- Apply VPO principles
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Participation in Packaging team structures including acting roles in identified leadership positions within Packaging.
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SAB Miller: Learnership programme 2020
Closing Date: 15 November 2019