To provide 24 individuals with an opportunity to enroll for q National Certificate in Food and Beverages Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into an one year contract, fixed term contract with Rosslyn Brewery, during which they will undergo both on the job practical training and theoretical training, culminating in a national qualification.
Competence RequirementsMinimum Grade 12 Mathematics and English (exemption pass) or N3 Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience in a food and beverage packaging line will be an advantage
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact and work effectively in teams
- Self Driven
Output and Accountabilities
The Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines practical and theoretical learning in an integrated programme. The learner is given exposure to theory and then opportunity is given for the application of the theory.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- The Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the National Qualifcations Framework (NQF)
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the SAB Miller Packing Learnership Programme