Aspen is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward thinking minds. We attract high performing individuals who are passionate about their career and have a desire to exceed expectations! At aspen, not only do we source for the best talent but we also provide a host of opportunities for continuous development.
Our vision is to deliver value to all stakeholders as a responsible corporate citizen that provides high quality, affordable medicines and products globally.
Our values define the foundation on which aspen has been built. These are values we share as we work together towards achieving the vision of the group.
Internship is for a fixed period of 12 months during which learners will be exposed to practical and theoretical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants must meet these minimum requirements:
- Must have completed a Marketing Degree/ BSc Degree in Human Biology
- Be computer literate (Microsoft)
- South African Citizen
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Must not have participated in a learnership/ internship before.
- No current or pending disciplinary incidents
Must have the following attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management capabilities
- High learning agility
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Customer focused
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Kindly note that the internship is specifically targeting candidates in and around Soweto, Tembisa and Mamelodi due to operational requirements of the role.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups.
Closing Date: 15 January 2018. Please note that if you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application