Internship is for a fixed period of 12 months during which learners will be exposed to practical and theoretical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants must meet these minimum requirements:
- Must have completed a Marketing Degree/ BSc Degree in Human Biology
- Be computer literate (Microsoft)
- South African Citizen
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Must not have participated in a learnership/ internship before.
- No current or pending disciplinary incidents
Must have the following attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management capabilities
- High learning agility
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Customer focused
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Kindly note that the internship is specifically targeting candidates in and around Soweto, Tembisa and Mamelodi due to operational requirements of the role.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application