Sasol Youth Employment Service
The YES opportunity provides a one year work-based job experience aimed at affording unemployed youth including scholars and graduates work experience within a working environment.
work experience within a working environment.
Sasol is committed to supporting efforts aimed at building an inclusive South African economy. One way in which to achieve this is through participation in the YES campaign (*YES is a business-led initiative supported by Government to significantly reduce youth unemployment).
The program offers a structured opportunity to gain practical and meaningful work experience.
The main deliverables of the role is for the candidate to:
- Gain practical work experience;
- Increase own understanding of the work involved in a particular field;
- Increase self-confidence;
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- In order to qualify you have to be a South African citizen between 18 and 29 years of age and currently unemployed.
- Preference will be given to applicants from previously disadvantaged groups who are currently residing in our fence line communities.
- Administrative roles: National Senior Certificate
- Operator and related roles: National Senior Certificate/ full N3 with Mathematics, Science and English Functional roles such as HR, Legal, Information Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, SHE and Engineering- or Technically–related roles:
- A tertiary qualification such as a relevant Diploma or Degree.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE