Sekhukhune District Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 December 2020
Internship Location: Sekhukhune, Limpopo
Stipend: R3300 pm (cost-to-municipality, basic salary, no benefits)
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Sekhukhune District Municipality
An internship programme is an intervention by the Sekhukhune District Municipality to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students for undergo on-the-job exposure as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification, or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification, to obtain experiential training. The Sekhukhune District Municipality is committed to provide work-based training for students.
The Sekhukhune District Municipality (SDM) has the following Internship opportunities available for period NOT exceeding twelve (12) months.
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management and Administration or relevant field at NQF Level 8.
- Must be creative and have know-h ow of daily business management; •Computer Literacy (MS Office application.
- Must be work ready to work extended hours as and when required;
- Open to applicants not older than 35; and
- Only Sekhukhune District Municipality residents will be considered.
How to apply
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION LINK
Please forward your application letter with a detailed CV to and your certified educational certificates and ID to: Mr. L.J. Kabini , Acting Director Corporate Services, Sekhukhune District Municipality , Private Bag X8611 Groblersdal , 0470 ,Attention Mr. M.B. Mphaga Tel (013 262 7415) or hand delivery at Bareki Mall Groblersdal on or before 14 December 2020.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FAXED AND EMAILED CV’S ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
ENQUIRIES: L.J. KABINI, at 013 262 7727