Wembley College is a leading, English Medium, co-educational, independent school situated on a beautiful campus amongst the rolling hills of Greytown in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands.
An hour from Pietermaritzburg and an hour from Ballito makes for an ideal ‘country school’ within easy striking distance of a Central Business District and the warm KwaZulu Natal coast.
Founded in 1997, the school enters candidates for the Cambridge Examinations that are set externally and recognised world wide. We are seeking to fill the following internships as from 17 April 2018.
INTERNSHIP FOR SENIOR PRIMARY FEMALE ASSISTANT.
The successful candidate should:
- Be willing to study part-time to obtain a professional degree
- Be willing to do boarding establishment duties for girls
- Be a life-long learner, and be adaptable and resilient
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work collaboratively with dynamic colleagues
- Be willing to contribute extensively to the school’s rich extra-mural programme
- Identify with and support the Christian values of the school
- Music will be to the candidates advantage
- The candidate must be able to identify with and support the values of Wembley College;
- Be computer literate;
- Have a clear understanding and acceptance of Independent School practice;
- Have boundless enthusiasm and the ability to form warm and caring relationships with the pupils;
- Have a desire to participate fully in the social, cultural and extra mural programme;
A letter of application, accompanied by a full CV and the names of three referees should be submitted before 23rd February 2018 to: The College Head, Wembley College or via email to [email protected].
Private Bag X5606, Greytown 3250, South Africa
(033) 413 2677
The appointment of candidates is at the sole discretion of Wembley College. Only suitably qualified candidates will be considered. An application will not necessarily entitle the applicant to an interview.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from Wembley College within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.