Salary: R10 000.00 – R13 000.00 Per Month (Negotiable)
Job Type: Permanent
To ensure that financial transactions are captured correctly and that all creditors are processed accurately
• Receiving and matching invoices capturing Invoices on SAP accounting system.
• Resolving account queries.
• Reconciling Accounts for month end payments.
• Checking and signing off Creditors and COD payment Recons
• Check and sign off month-end recons
• Sending Remittance Advice to Suppliers
• Create inter-company invoices & credit notes (SAP)
• Checking the Age Analysis ensuring that the processing and payments are done daily / Weekly and Month End
• Responsible that all creditors invoices are capture before month end closure, to ensure that all expenses are accrued for.
• Cash Book: Processing / Allocating manual Cashbook and posting entries on SAP
• Reconciling Bank Account (Cashbook)
• Error Codes (Transport)
• Processing & Reconciliation of Bank Statements Daily.
• Upload payments onto Nedbank
• Overseeing audit process for creditors department
• Collecting all information required by auditors
• Invoices and reconciliations and sample documents required
Assisting with BBEEE for collection of BBEEE certificates for suppliers, and
assist with sample documents required
• Confirmation of Bank details
- age analysis : 1 to 2 years
- sap : 1 to 2 years
- bbbee : 1 to 2 years
- reconciling reports : 1 to 2 years
- invoices : 1 to 2 years
Matric (with Mathematics and Accounting)
• Tertiary education will be advantageous
• General computer literate at least intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and excel)
• 2-3 years relevant experience
• SAP Business one
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
• Excellent professional work standard
• Good time management & organisational skills
• Own transport
This position reports to: Credit Supervisor Apply before Tuesday, December 24, 2019 – 59 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.