- Wadeville, South Africa
Operates mechanical production machines to manufacture parts and semi-products according to
agreed engineering specifications, quality requirements and manufacturing time.
- Sets up and operates with a non-specified or broad production machine environment.
- Organizes and uses machine related tools, and equipment relevant in production.
- Plans and lays out work, prepares components or semi-products and monitors related hand-stock.
- Processes the components or semi-products/products according to engineering specifications and quality standards.
- May perform basic machine-related CNC / SPS-programming, if required.
- Performs basic or specifically defined maintenance operations.
- Cooperates with maintenance technicians and/or external service providers in repair issues.
- May operate various types of mechanical production equipment/technology.
What do I need to qualify?
- Minimum Grade 12 or Equivalent tertiary qualification
- Must be a Trade Tested artisan Fitter and Turner (Red Seal)
Must have 5 – 10 work experience as a CNC Programmer and operator within a Heavy Engineering workshop (Job Shop) environment
Job ID: 121678
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply On Company Site