ADVERT SECURITY GUARD
Silikamva High School is a no-fee public high school serving the Imizamo Yethu Hout Bay. Silikamva High has recently partnered with The Common Good Foundation as part of the Collaboration Schools pilot program implemented by the WCED. This is a fresh and innovative partnership model aiming to create outstanding schools that give every learner, regardless of their background, the opportunity to receive an excellent education.
We are seeking a Security Guard for the NEW YEAR with drive, enthusiasm and desire to keep the school, teachers and pupils safe.
- Provides security for all occupants of the school, building and grounds
- Prevents unauthorised visitors from entering the school buildings or loitering on the school grounds
- Informs the Principal of student behaviour problems
- Responds to alarms and incidents
- Protect the school’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Matric and clear criminal record
Please send a motivational cover letter, your CV and two recent work references to [email protected] gmail.com
Applications close on Friday, 09 November 2018
7 January 2019
Successful candidates will be informed of interview dates. Failure to meet the minimum requirements will disqualify an applicant. An application does not entitle an applicant to an interview.
Job Type: Contract
- High School (matric) (Required)