|Remuneration:||R17000 – R25000 per month Basic salary|
We require a high level, tenacious, hungry, analytically-minded social media strategist to manage and grow our social media department across various channels.
The successful candidate will collaborate with our creative, SEO and communication team, use their influence and authentic innovation to develop and distribute various marketing campaign strategies.
Our ideal social media strategist will possess:
- A BS/BA degree in a related field
- Three to five years of relevant experience in a digital industry and social media
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- An enthusiastic, outgoing personality with a passion for all things social
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills, and a knack for research and writing
Essential requirements include:
- Be strong in performance measurement, achieving KPI’s and reporting
- Be proficient with FB Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Linked In Ads, etc.
- A basic understanding of SEO
- A good understanding of email marketing software
- A good understanding of Google Analytics
- Be up to date with lead generation, conversion tracking, and all the metrics surrounding this i.e. traffic from social to websites
The role will cover a broad range of responsibilities, such as:
- Develop and execute paid social media strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes optimisation, testing, planning, calendar management, budget management, platform selection, and reporting.
- Implement and optimise social media campaigns across all required platforms.
- Channels to be utilised: FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Recognizing new social media developments, trends, and opportunities.
- Research, evaluate and implement new social media opportunities.
- Implement and optimise remarketing campaigns across platforms.
- Increase ROI, quality of leads and cost-effectiveness of future PPC activities.
- Work with Graphic Designers to create and optimise Social Media adverts.
- Work with web team to develop landing pages for Social Media and remarketing campaigns.
- Drive optimisation innovation and proactivity in the approach to campaign performance.
- Monitor and report back on campaign performance with improvement suggestions.
- Provide user research to refine social media strategies.
- Improve the efficiency of ongoing portfolio marketing.
- Identify and develop pitch campaigns to acquire new clients.
- Develop budgets to set-up and maintain existing and future social campaigns with relevant KPI’s in place and to achieve those KPI’s.
- Producing engaging, accurate and on-message content appropriate to social media channels.
- Inspiring engagement with the content of various brands.
- Managing and monitoring social media posts.
- Managing clients reputation across social media platforms.
- Engaging in client-focused online conversations in a tone and style appropriate to the brand.
- Assisting in the creation of communication strategies.
- Compiling collateral and writing copy for external and internal newsletters and blogs.