Institution: Directorate: Pharmacy Services, Cape Medical Depot (Emergency and Clinical Support Services)
Core Title: Health Associated Sciences And Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
Inherent requirement of the job:
- Physical strong to lift heavy duty.
- Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Fluency in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Loading and offloading of stock on the trucks and vans.
- Transport goods to and from different sections.
- Transport goods with a hyster and be prepared to be trained as a hyster driver if necessary.
- Pack stock in boxes according to standards.
- Receipt of stock from bulk stores.
- Preparation of stock for courier distribution.
- Prepare stock for collection by demanders.
- Maintain hygiene in the area.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. Short-listed candidates may be required to do a practical test.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This posts was also advertised in the (Plainsman 23/1/2019, Vukani 24/1/2019, PSVC 4/2019)
||R 96 549 per annum
||The Chief Directorate: Emergency and Clinical Support Services, Bellville Health Park
Private Bag X15
(Attention: Ms A Petersen)
||22 February 2019
||Ms C Buthelezi
Tel: (021) 483-8804
Ms S Dulaze
Tel: (021) 483-2422