Supply and delivery of two complete sets of hydraulic rescue equipment
Tender number: 3109 RE-ADVERT
Closing date and time: Tuesday, 17 April 2018 at 12:00
Compulsory briefing: N/A
Evaluation Criteria: 80/20 Price = 80 BBBEE Points = 20
Submit a B-BBEE Certificate (to claim preferential points)
All Enquiries: Mr Thembile Thompson Email:ThembileT@buffalocity.gov.za
Potential bidders are urged to submit the following attachments when submitting Bid Documents, failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
- Company Profile
- Certified Municipal Debt Clearance Certificate/Business Premises Lease Agreement
- Certified Joint Venture Applicable
- Original/Certified BBBEE Certificate
- CSD Supplier Number
N.B. AS PER THE NATIONAL TREASURY REGULATIONS, PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE CENTRAL SUPPLIER DATABASE PRIOR SUBMITTING THEIR BID PROPOSAL.
OBTAINING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender Documents for each tender may be obtained from the Contracts Management Department, Supply Chain Management, 80 Phillip Frame Road, Chiselhurst (P.O. Box 626), East London on payment of R200.00.
SUBMISSION OF TENDERS:
Tenders must be submitted before: 12:00, Tuesday, 08 May 2018 and 17 April 2018 for Tender 3109.
Tenders may be submitted by hand, or by post. Faxed, e-mailed unsigned or incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
- By hand: One original document Sealed tenders endorsed on the envelope with the Bidder’s name and address and the contract number must be deposited in the formal tender box, Supply Chain Management, 80 Phillip Frame Road, Chiselhurst, East London.
- By post: To reach the City Manager, P.O. Box 626, East London, 5200 in sufficient time for it to be placed in the Tender Box before the closing time. It must be expressly understood that the council disclaims any responsibility for seeing that bids sent by post or delivered in any other way to the council, are lodged in the tender box.
OPENING OF TENDERS:
Tenders will be opened in public at 14:00 on Tuesday, 08 May 2018 and 17 April 2018 for Tender 3109 at Supply Chain Management, No. 80 Phillip Frame Road, Chiselhurst.
Standard Tender conditions will apply. Council reserves the right not to accept the only or lowest or any tender at all, or to accept the whole or part of any tender. The invitation and award of tenders is subject to the Council’s Procurement Policy on Tenders. The Council gives preference to previously disadvantaged contractors as set out in the procurement formula in the tender documents. Suppliers can only claim preferential points against a recognised B-BBEE status level of contribution. Canvassing of Councillors or Municipal Officials shall disqualify a tender.
The Council reserves the right to extend the tender period by a notice in the press. All contracts will be subjected to risk Assessment, including presentation or interviews with Service Providers.